View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 should any one care i doubt it 
Banned

Character Name: none
PVPGn account name: none
the servers back online,

tho ya i cant even be bothered to restart my bots (as i would have to recode all the changes as i never keep things that i should when i redo my computers, so lost the 1.13c bot with dohs pick changes, and all the other crap,), my i will be here for the ladder restart (should one every happen)

for now just dropped of 16 enimgas *one special eni of bone* and 30 NV state scs 16 oduims, 8 20/xx annis 10 20/xx touches, and a bunch of other crap, see you soon ?

Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:23 am

Character Name: meds
PVPGn account name: meds
why oh why did i pick up my laptop?, oh well back to drinking untill i dont remember my name

tho ya in the event of a ladder restart so many things to recode, for now if any one wants tol buy nv states pm me *as i post about it before and im not banned yet i guess no one here gives a flying fuck* **and ya i could sell hybird runewords, but im not sharing that for any amount**

Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:48 am

Character Name: Ashmund
PVPGn account name: Ashmund
What do you guys think about me opening a realm for blizzlike?

This would be a whole other server.

I'm also usually very active and will be around, server will get constant maintenance and be restarted ASAP when down, I can set aside an hour or two every day to interact with people, reply to messages, give donators their cosmetic items, so on and so forth.

I would also need someone I can trust to hold tournaments/events on a regular basis, this person will be given announcement powers and I will give them the items they want to hand out for prizes, this may take a little bit to get going as I'd need to actually find someone who won't try to steal items or be shady about their powers, someone who is responsible enough to handle it.

I could work on a second patch and maybe get Krystals to help as an Advisor role (give me support, help me out on small parts of the server) as he doesn't have the free time between work and his family to really support a server anymore.

Donations would be optional, and most likely just cosmetics, NV charms, etc.. and you'd also be supporting future server upgrades/monthly server costs, no pressuring people to buy overpowered items or runewords, every cent donated would be 100% your choice and fully optional, anything extra that we gain per month will go towards server upgrades and maintenance (ram upgrades, premium server locations for better ping, etc..)

I just need people to answer a few questions about it, such as:

- What patch would you like the most? (1.12, 1.13c, etc..)
- Do you like Blizzlike (90% - 100% regular D2) or Modded realms? (50% classic, 50% modded, etc..)
- What's best for a server location? West? East? Central?
- Do you have other players you can recommend (If the server only has 5 people active daily it won't be up for long, word of mouth and advertisements will need to be done)
- Would regular tournaments? (Weekly/Bi-weekly) keep you active and excited about the server?

Let me know, you can also contact me on my Discord server: https://discord.gg/XRnzejb (never expiring link)

My Discord username is: Cocky Bagboa.

Send me a message or catch me online at some point in time, but all in all let me know, maybe I'll create a website with forums within the next few days and we can iron out all the details with people.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:16 am

Character Name: kahi
PVPGn account name: fuqi
i'm interested in a 1.09 (LOD) Server.
Was thinking about making one myself!

Getting tired of Enigma builds....

Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:57 am

@Kahi

Could always remove the teleport from enigma, and add it onto something else, for example an item that only had +1 to teleport, that way you would have to sacrifice a piece of gear to teleport.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:33 am

Ashmund wrote:
@Kahi

Could always remove the teleport from enigma, and add it onto something else, for example an item that only had +1 to teleport, that way you would have to sacrifice a piece of gear to teleport.

cos you dont have to already give up a peice of gear to teleport (tho have since enigma was added to the game, tho as it opened up so many time saving things it was a worth while trade off), as armor can have 25% fcr and chilling armor DR / res as fort, or whatever viper offers, or other useful things cba to think or use google atm

well i guess not really if your me and hack your eni to add other mods, tho res really dont matter when you now have 800 res worth of nv states *tho dunno why i turned them back on, have been use for the 4 other computer than botting im sure*

Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:03 am

Well, anyways, point is, hop on the discord and leave me some private messages or leave some notes in the general chat, either way is cool, I'll be doing this within the next week, I have an old moderator from WoB who's willing to help me run tournaments and events on a weekly basis once we get a decent player base.

For now everything will be set up/fine tuning, I want to build a legit website and not these freeboard garbage templates that everyone uses now.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:50 am
Global Moderator

Character Name: Lycan
@ashmund i'm with you

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:26 pm
Profile WWW

Sorry guys, I actually just went through surgery to get my appendix removed, I'll be down and out for a couple of weeks, then I should be active again, I'll pick the whole server thing back up then, until then I'll just be in bed recovering, hope you all understand.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:31 am

oh why dont, recovery time should be under 6 hours like me, i stuck a 6 inch blade thu me lower chest a few days ago im still here

Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next