View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ladder Reset 25th November 2017 
Global Moderator

Character Name: Lycan
ajla97 wrote:
athena can i play with you from start :D that will make ds jealous hihi :lol: :P

don't forget me lol :lol:
This reminds of WoB Server I really had crazy friends over there and every time there was a reset we played together with 3-2-2 (8 players) players each (that's not each by the way).
But that was a long time ago and WoB is no more. Sonix was there too on WoB.
I really wish that i find those kind of people here xD who's up for a new friendship? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:25 pm
Profile WWW

Character Name: ajla
PVPGn account name: ajla
LYCAN wrote:
ajla97 wrote:
athena can i play with you from start :D that will make ds jealous hihi :lol: :P

This reminds of WoB Server I really had crazy friends over there and every time there was a reset we played together with 3-2-2 (8 players) players each (that's not each by the way).
I really wish that i find those kind of people here xD who's up for a new friendship? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ofc lycan u too :P

Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:45 pm
Donator

Character Name: Athena
PVPGn account name: Mac
ajla97 wrote:
LYCAN wrote:
ajla97 wrote:

ofc lycan u too :P

I'll most likely join along. My idea is that we get ourselves to act 5 hell, get baal quest and have a sorc + bo combo for each of us so we can grind hell cows infinity and other rune words and then be able to solo.

From the start I'd do this, get the hunters bow and get to level 24, with a sorc and barb ( each of us) we can later stick these into our baal games. So 3 sorcs 3 barbs and one ce necro and a smiter or hdin.

So in normal we'd get all those characters to 24, do ancients and then baal to 50 (it will only take like 2-4 runes for that), then we can go to nightmare and use a 1 sorc, ce necro and din to get through nightmare fairly easily without much worry for gear, except for like an insight and fcr/mana gear for the sorc to tele quickly through the game. (Should be easy with mh/auto tele) Then we can go through hell which will be fairly easy as we can tele through most of it and do the important quests.

Then we get baal quest and at that point we can split up, and do our own mf, all having a level 80 sorc and barb and we can do hell cows/hell bloodraven/meph/andy/duriel etc. Then gear up slowly.

It would be nice if we could commit a certain amount of time to get this done. I suspect we are all in different time zones. (I'm from Canada, EST)

Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:38 pm

Character Name: ajla
PVPGn account name: ajla
yes very good strategy athena i like it :) cant wait for tomorrow :lol: ...btw im from europe

Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:04 pm
Global Moderator

more likely i'd like to have 3 charc with smiter, boo , sorc

Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:59 am
Profile WWW
Global Moderator

Why there is no one in the lobby? :? :?
ithought we could duel with our characters before reset :(

Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:46 am
Profile WWW
Global Moderator

Character Name: xQz
PVPGn account name: xQz
first and foremost try and get people in the server guys so there'd be more events going on :D

Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2