View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 I'm Chazzy! 
Donator

Character Name:
Hellllllo everyone from the grave! I'm Chazzy, played since 2013-2017 then got into some trouble on here and then some trouble in real life lol! Im from the States, 27, and loved this server from the beginning. I've met some awesome people, helped Sonix at one point or another in adding additional stuff as well as been a huge fan! Unlike other serves, this one isn't over the top. It is like a new expansion really if you think about it. No new levels, just additional gear that isn't OP, improved XP and drop rates ( Not to much ) and well as a few additional monsters to fight! It really feels like the classic D2 LOD Experience. Feel free to say Hi.

Just waiting for the announcement today before I start up a new char!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:47 pm

Character Name: Adit
PVPGn account name: dedek
Hi chazz nice to see you again ;]

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:01 pm
Donator

Character Name:
Same with you dedek! I've been on here and there over the last year, but it has been completely dead! I ended up getting banned last time I played right after the ladder reset since someone made DS a admin -_- and he caught me botting, then down the line he got banned for botting too, kinda' ironic (Always knew he wasn't loading his main and 7 other characters into each private baal run) I could of made a new account, but I legit found a Odium near perfect in the first 2 weeks legit running and that just ruined it for me lol. Gosh I think back how much time I put into changing the scripts for everything on Etal to run on our server, especially to open cows since Etal was 1.13c and Doh was 1.14 lol Good times! <3 Oh yeah, and my hidden items on MH was amazing! <3

BOTTING = BAN

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:38 pm
Global Moderator

Character Name: Lycan
hey chazzy welcome back

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
Donator

Character Name:
Should of looked at this one first! Lol, I knew I remembered you! Good to see some original faces around here still! :D

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]