View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 DOH bot (no updates ever) 
Banned

Character Name: none
PVPGn account name: none
and chrizzy im going to post how sadly you begged for this in time to

tho ya im not how you people work, its open accress or its nothing, so ya

bot works on DOH patch no crashing on any unique item, can pick up multi unique SCls, (i think last ladder i had 32 nvs from it well holding anni brain heart eye all the other small crap)

the free space counter is a bit fucked up but it works,

link removed by admin

tho ya braking a patch and patch, is not hardly (as you have the patch to uncomplile and veiw and edit from), i think im going to have to cry when you beg so much for somehing a blind person with a braille keyborad would of done it in alf the time an aholcoling did

now stop pm BEGGING ME you sad little fuck,

pm setting for alert turned off well im here

now leave me alone i stopped playing this game years ago, the next person who pms me or quotes me, will not like the response

Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:12 am
Donator

Character Name: NightTerror
PVPGn account name: valentin
I know you botted for years, this explain the lvl 99 with ease and easy drop of Odium, if u want to do this garbage go on the official server and get your cd-key banned.

Dream Of Harrogath is a fun server with maphack and auto tele allowed which is already quite great with the high res 1024x768 for pvm/pvp.

The need to run a bot prove how much you are lazy to do 1k nihlathak run a day, its boring but you deserve the rewards, botting make u be a looser and you only deserve a ban.

Even shadow_master knew you botted yet not banned, luckily you dont bot anymore as u dont play anymore (lol)if u ever get back prepare to be on my watchlist.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-bared fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation, working with the NEG, established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality <-Hell

Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:12 am
Site Admin

Character Name: sonix
PVPGn account name: sonix
Distributing modified not allowed hacks to work with our server is one of the last things i want to see.
Banned.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:01 am

Character Name: nan
PVPGn account name: nnan
oh its so shocking what i can do when im so insaneily drunk

DS cool black name

told you i always wanted it ;)

and getting baned from here is so much better that what i have been doing with the non stop 80cl min drunking of rh te last 50 days,

and today spending 4 hours in a police cell, cos sad little bitches (exes of 8 years sitter) take online spam as harrment and call the cops for it,

and NS every 99 i earn i did it munally, most of the botting and the coding it the dohs patch, added items that are worth while ware done in the last latter, ofc i dont care IF people belief it or not I just LIKE to spam

some times i get fucked over royal for it, cos people are idiots, how should lrean to block everyone by friends, or just cry to them selfs

needless to say im having a bad week month decaded, drinking fun tho

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]